We’ve received your registration at our Santa Barbara Campus.
If you registered for the Refined Rover or Reserved Rover class, simply attend the next available FREE Introduction to Dog Training class to get started (class start dates are listed on our dog training page). If you registered for the Reactive Rover class, we will reach out to you soon with the next available orientation date.
If you haven’t already submitted your dog’s vaccination records, please email them to [email protected]
See below for what to bring to class and check your email inbox for more information.
Important Class Information
What to bring to class
- Download and complete a liability waiver for each person attending and bring it with you to your first class.
- Dogs must wear a flat collar or harness. Dogs MAY NOT wear choke chains, prong, or electronic collars (e-collars).
- A six-foot, non-retractable leash.
- A hungry, but not famished dog.
- Treats: A variety of your dog’s favorite treats, cut into very small pea-sized pieces that you can carry in a treat pouch that allows easy access when you are seated, standing, or walking. Please bring a variety of treats.
- A treat pouch that you can wear, which is easy to put your hand in and will not make noise when you grab a treat.
IMPORTANT: Please download and complete a liability waiver for each person attending and bring it with you to your first class.
Policies & Guidelines
- Adult dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations
- Attendees must be accompanied by an adult if under 18
- At least one adult present for every child under the age of 14
- Attendees must wear closed-toed shoes
- For classes at our Santa Barbara campus, please park in the back parking lot (South entrance). The front lot will close at 5:00 PM, and any cars parked in that lot will be closed in.
- Class participants must wear a face covering
- Please practice social distancing and stay six feet from other participants
- No more than two people from each family group can attend class
- Please do not attend class if you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever or coughing