Santa Barbara Humane is not affiliated with or funded by The Humane Society of the United States or ASPCA, so it relies on local giving to ensure all dogs and cats get the support they need. Explore the ways you can help make a difference today!
How your gift will make an impact
- $15 shields a cat or dog from illness with a vaccine
- $25 makes a reunion possible with a microchip
- $50 boosts play time with a month’s supply of enrichment toys and treats
- $100 sponsors an adoption fee for a homeless animal
- $300 prepares an animal for adoption with medical care, food and training
- $500 helps with more advanced care, such as mass removals, dental procedures, or other relief
- Other – What impact would you like to make?
Regalos de homenaje
Give through a Donor Advised Fund (DAF)
A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a centralized charitable account. It allows charitably inclined individuals, families, and businesses to make tax-deductible charitable donations of cash, publicly-traded stock, and, in some cases, certain illiquid assets, to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program.
If you have a donor advised fund, DAF Direct enables you to recommend grants to this nonprofit directly from your DAF (as long as your DAF’s sponsoring organization is participating).